Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: What has life taught you?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Me too 2...I learned being happy is easier than being in a bad mood..
    That things arent always as they seem..
    That people do desperate things that make you're life look peachy..
    and that a simple thank you goes a long way smile

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    I just dont know what i learned...
    I get sooo confused.. boldlblue

    ------------------
    ..::m?l
    Absolutely!Nutz!
    Thought i wasnt??...w*
    m???c???s

  3. #13
    Inactive Member minnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2001
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've learned that it's easier and more fun to post on threads like this than on the ones that are hostile. Might even learn to like vanilla *L*

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It takes more energy to be grumpy...and being happy just feels better.
    I am as strong as I thought, BUT it's not a sign of weakness to grab a hand of a loved one when it is offered.
    No matter how bad things look...they DO get better.
    I've learned to trust again *S
    Love sometimes happens, no matter how hard you fight it, kick, scream, bite,and push it away smile

    [This message has been edited by 2CUTE (edited April 19, 2001).]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Chilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have learned..there is alot to learn from a fish even if she teases me about about squishy diapers *L*

    I have learned that when times get tough you find your true friends...they will give you time to explain...and not judge before asking...and they accept you the way you are and dont expect you to change.

    I have learned that no matter how bad things look, i will always have friends who will kick me in the ass and make me see there are better days ahead.

    I have learned that being sick absolutely sucks and i have to trust that someday(hopefully soon) i will be better.



    ------------------
    I am who I am and if you don't like me the way I am...TOUGH SHIT *S*

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Luciferik's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2000
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have learn to pick myself up after a fall...

    I have learn to look at more options...

    I have learn that no man is an island...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •